Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another Day another $4.00


I went to the Big Bingo at the Seniors Center today. I won $4.00 WOW! It was a good afternoon. Don spent the afternoon digging through the cement to move the opening in the fence so he can get his riding lawn mower through. Cement floor for the shed will be poured on Friday. Maybe I'll get a picture of it and post it. Right now our yard looks like Sanford and Son.


Spoke to my niece over in Glasow and she told me how to add a picture to the posting. I'll try it. This is a picture of our house. We just moved in last Sept. but with being in Florida for the winter we really haven't had time to get much work done to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are keeping the family tradition going strong (keep grandma off the road, play bingo) but winning is a bonus. By all means, post before and after shots of the yard / shed. It will be a memory.